Washminster

Washminster
Washminster

Wednesday 4 April 2012

En Route



This morning I begin my latest visit to Washington DC. However it will be 10.59 EDT (3.59am Thursday) when I finally arrive at Washington National Airport. I will be visiting the airports of Birmingham, Amsterdam and Detroit on the way.


While I’m over there I hope to conduct some further interviews and access some primary material unavailable in the UK, for my doctorate. I also intend to visit some of the places I have yet to spend time at – such as the Newseum. My intention is also to make some videos (as on previous visits) and to comment on and explain how the Federal Government works. I shall also look at State and local government, and report on how the Elections are shaping up in the Northern Virginia and DC areas. (I may even hop into Maryland!). I also look forward to returning to some of my favourite haunts such as St Elmos in Del Ray; Tortilla Coast on Capitol Hill – and of course – the Capitol Building itself.